Farfalle with Lamb and Feta
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
San Remo No.157 Farfalle 1 lb
3 tbsp olive oil
1.7oz cup pine nuts, lightly toasted
1 cup fat free Balsamic Italian dressing
1 cup chopped basil
1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
150g feta cheese, crumbled
28oz lamb fillets
- Cook pasta according to packet directions, then drain.
- Heat a small non-stick pan and pan-fry the pine nuts with some of the oil until browned.
- Remove from the pan and combine in a large mixing bowl with the dressing, basil, tomato halves and feta.
- Heat remaining oil until very hot, then pan-fry the lamb fillets fro 4-5 minutes either side.
- Remove from the pan and allow to rest for 3 minutes.
- Toss the drained pasta with tomato mixture. Slice the lamb and combine with the pasta